The following items are exclusive to Toscana Desert Ridge residents.
As an introductory offer, Go Astro Travel, LLC can offer 5% off the best price currently available from AmaWaterways (river cruise portion only; excludes costs of hotels, transfers or airfare).
Quantities are limited. This is combinable with any other promotions available from AmaWaterways at time of booking.
Worry free low price guarantee
Booking early on a river cruise is smart since they tend to fill up much sooner than other vacations. This is due to the very limited space of each ship. Even though prices tend to increase as the sailing date approaches, we guarantee that you will always receive the best price available.
Reduced deposit requirements
Normal deposit for these cruises is $400 per person.
In addition to the lower pricing, a reduced deposit of $200 per person for a limited quantity of bookings. This will guarantee your pricing until final payment is required.
As a special bonus, Go Astro Travel will pre-pay your gratuities on each sailing you book. This is worth approx $200 per person.
Featured cruises: Romantic Danube, The Enchanting Rhine and Bordeaux wine cruises
Special themes include wine cruises and Christmas markets cruises
Other European cruises: AmaWaterway also offers cruises along the Seine and Rhone in France, Duoro in Portugal, Tulip time in Amsterdam and the Main in Germany.
Other Cruises: AmaWaterways offers sailings in Vietnam & Cambodia, Africa and Myanmar (Burma)
Top Reasons Why AmaWaterways Outshines Other River Cruise Lines:
- Because the owner designs his own ships, they are designed with lower draft and less weight – This allows them to sail in more extreme water conditions. A common problem in river cruising is high and low water situations. AmaWaterways ships are less susceptible to theses issues. AmaWaterways had zero cancellations due to low water levels in 2015; the other popular lines had cancellations, extended bus routes and/or required transferring ships.
- More Excursions Included – AmaWaterways offers an excursion in every port while many lines only offer 1 excursion per day.
- More excursion choices included at no extra cost – gentle, regular and active tour paces, Limited Edition tours, even some tours for late risers.
- Bikes on board – AmaWaterways has bikes on board for you to enjoy any time you’d like.
- Local Wines – When in Austria enjoy Austrian wines, in Budapest enjoy Hungarian wines. Other lines give you house wines or charge you a fee for an upgraded wine package.
- Less Passengers – AmaWaterways twin balcony ships are the same physical size as other ships but the Ama ships carry about 30 less passengers. When other lines have to bring out folding chairs for entertainment and informational sessions Ama can comfortably fit every passenger. There’s always plenty of room in the restaurant.
- Family owned and operated. Personalized service, world class cruise managers, attention to detail. You are not a number on an AmaWaterways cruise.
- Best Food – The Only River Cruise Line Inducted into La Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs
- The Highest Rated Ships in Europe, Berlitz Guide to River Cruising in Europe
- Included amenities include pool or hot spa on many ships. Massage services and hair salon available (as an extra) as well.
- Very favorable terms and conditions including deposit requirements and airline rates
- Pre and post extensions in world class cities hosted with the same cruise manager as on the river
- A fabulous second restaurant for 24 people, The Chief’s Table which provide that “next level” of dining experience
Typical Ship Information
Inspired by classic ocean yachts, the AmaPrima provide the most distinctive river cruise experience. A magnificent glass elevator is one of the unique design elements found onboard, as well as our exclusive “Twin Balconies”. The beautifully-decorated and spacious accommodations range in size up to 300 sq. ft. Relax in a heated Sun Deck swimming pool with a “swim-up” bar; enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations. The ship also features a Fitness Center, Massage, Hair and Beauty salon; complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies; plus a fleet of bicycles to enhance your river cruise experience.
Twin Balcony Suite (300 sq. ft.)
Twin Balcony Category AA or AB (235 sq. ft.)
Twin Balcony Category BB or BA (210 sq. ft.)
French Balcony Category C (170 sq. ft.)
Fixed Window Category D or E (160 sq. ft)
Here are some typical AmaWaterways offerings. Striking contemporary artwork is a hallmark of this luxurious vessel. Marvel at ever-changing scenery from a reclining wooden lounge chair on the Sun Deck, not far from an inviting outdoor whirlpool. Relax in spacious accommodations that range in size from 170-255 sq. ft., most featuring French balconies. Additional stateroom amenities include complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi, and first-run Hollywood movies on an in-room “Infotainment System.”[/column]
French Balcony Suite (255 sq. ft)
French Balcony Category A, B or C (170 sq. ft)
Fixed Window Category D or E (170 sq. ft.)
Your Stateroom & Ship
- Deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom – most staterooms offer French Balconies
- State-of-the-art Infotainment System in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library & English language TV stations
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding in all staterooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
Your Excursion & Events
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily with personal headset included
- “Limited Edition Tours”
- Bicycles to explore on your own & guided bicycle tours
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, on board music performances and piano music
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
Your Meals & Drinks
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Multiple dining venues
- Unlimited red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions during meals
- Beer & soft drinks with every lunch & dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Cocktails each evening