AmaWaterways Secrets of Egypt & the Nile
Join David & Susan as they sail the Nile on AmaWaterway's beautiful AmaDahlia
March 25 – April 5, 2022
Allow yourself to be treated to a connoisseur’s discovery of this ancient civilization as only AmaWaterways can provide – with an unparalleled 11-night Nile River cruise and land experience that includes exquisite cuisine, authentic experiences and the extraordinary service for which AmaWaterways is renowned.
Join Susan & David Wolfson on a journey of a lifetime.
Call today 610-844-4077
Secrets of Egypt & the Nile
Sail aboard the luxurious, newly designed AmaDahlia and explore ancient wonders, such as the beguiling Temple of Luxor and the mystifying Valley of the Kings and Queens. Plus, come face-to-face with the last survivor of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Great Sphinx and the three Pyramids of Giza. This unforgettable itinerary includes exclusive experiences, such as a private tour of the tomb of Queen Nefertari and a private lunch at the Abdeen Presidential Palace. Uncover the many mysteries and secrets that have shaped Egypt’s past and continue to influence the future of this remarkable land.
When it’s time to embark for your Nile River cruise, you’ll be warmly welcomed aboard a beautiful river cruise ship where luxury always means love with AmaWaterways. The stunning AmaDahlia is an inviting 68-passenger ship offering 18 standard staterooms and 16 magnificent suites and a wealth of amenities that will surprise and delight you, including a heated sun-deck swimming pool and bar, The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant, hair and nail salon and two soothing massage rooms. Marvel at scenic Nile River views in luxury, enjoy regionally inspired entertainment and savor the flavors of both local and Western cuisine on board.
Go Astro Travel Exclusive Pricing!
Double Occupancy Rates*
|Deck||Rate||Intra Egypt Flight||Discount||Total Per Person|
|GS||Twin Balcony 430 sq ft||Lily||$8,898||$400||-$250||sold out|
|MS||Twin Balcony 400 sq ft||Lotus||$8,298||$400||-$250||sold out|
|SA||Twin Balcony 370 sq ft||Lily||$8,098||$400||-$250||sold out|
|SB||Twin Balcony 370 sq ft||Lotus||$7,898||$400||-$250||sold out|
|CA||French Balcony 226 sq ft||Jasmine||$7,198||$400||-$250||sold out|
|CB||French Balcony 226 sq ft||Lotus||$6,798||$400||-$250||$6,948|
|E||Fixed Window 194 sq ft||Acacia||$5,599||$400||-$250||sold out|
*Port Charges are included in the above pricing. Prices are for the 7 night cruise & 4 nights in Cairo and are per person based on availability. Past AmaWaterways guests will receive their Loyalty Discounts. AmaWaterways Future Cruise Benefit discounts and AmaWaterways Future Cruise Credit Certificates will be allowed. International Airfare is not included but should be available by mid May 2021. Call for single occupancy pricing.
Deposits: $1200 per person $600 of which is immediately non refundable. Please refer to your confirmation for all cancelation penalties.
Additional cancelation penalties start 120 days prior to sailing(30 days before the final payment). Your confirmation will have the full terms & conditions
Final payment: December 24, 2021
- Arrival airport transfer
- 3 nights at the 5-star Four Seasons Cairo at the First Residence in a Superior Room, including daily breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome Reception with tapas and drinks
- Full-day Cairo tour with visit to the Egyptian Museum, home to King Tut’s treasures, lunch at the famous Naguib Mahfouz Restaurant in Khan El Khalili Bazaar and visits to Citadel of Salah Ed-Din and Alabaster Mosque
- Visit the ancient sites of Memphis, including the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat Museum and lunch at the historic Mena House Hotel
- 7-night river cruise in elegantly appointed accommodations
- Fine dining with a variety of choices, including The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Wine, beer and soft drinks included during lunch and dinner
- Sip & Sail cocktail hour
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- Nightly entertainment including a belly dance show, Galabeya Party and Darawish Show
- A variety of small group guided shore excursions
- Exclusive visits to the Tomb of Queen Nefertari and a Nubian Village
- Fitness room, sun-deck pool, hair and nail salon and massage room
- One night at the 5-star Four Seasons Cairo at the First Residence in a Superior Room with breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Exclusive private tour of the Abdeen Presidential Palace with special farewell lunch at the palace
- Visits to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Departure airport transfer