Join Susan & David for another great vacation!
Oceania's Viking, Fjords & Legends Sailing from Oslo, Norway to Southampton (London) England
July 1, 2023 - July 11, 2023
- Best food at sea! Curated by Jacques Pepin, Oceania's food has been voted among the best cuisine at sea. In addition to the incredible Grand dining room the Marina has 4 specialty restaurants included at no extra charge
- Beautiful Ship! The Marina has 1200 passengers. It's spacious yet intimate. Oceania even offers a self guided art tour so you can learn about the beautiful artwork on the ship.
- Spacious staterooms & suites. Lots of stateroom options with options for budget minded guests to those that wish to travel in luxury.
- Country Club Casual - No dressing up EVER!
- Much, much more!
Oceania Viking, Fjords & Legends
Over 35 years ago Dave was in Oslo for business and came home enthralled with the city and it's people. We promised each other that we would some day go and explore not only Oslo but the beautiful country of Norway. Well the time has come. Oceania is offering a great promotion for us that we decided to share with everyone. We have included prepaid gratuities as well as a $200 per stateroom onboard credit. Each guest will have their choice of an OLife amenity. Choices include; 3 shore excursions per person, beverage package(beer & wine with lunch & dinner) or an additional $300 per person onboard credit.
July 2, 2023
July 10, 2023
Timelessly sophisticated, Marina was designed for the ultimate epicurean. In addition to multiple open-seating gourmet restaurants, From the sparkling Lalique Grand Staircase to the Owner's Suites furnished in Ralph Lauren Home, designer touches are everywhere, highlighting the finest residential design and furnishings. More than anything, Marina personifies the Oceania Cruises experience.
Prices below include your choice of an OLife amenity, prepaid gratuities and each stateroom will receive a $200 onboard credit
|SUITE CATEGORY||DECK||AIRFARE INCLUDED**||WITHOUT AIRFARE|
|Owner’s Suite (OS)||8,9.10||$18,999||$17,699|
|Vista Suite (VS)||8,9,10,12||$15,499||$14,199|
|Oceania Suite (OC)||11,12||$14,399||$13,099|
|Penthouse Suite (PH1)||7,11||$8,499||$7,199|
|Penthouse Suite (PH2)||7,10,11||$8,349||$7,049|
|Penthouse Suite (PH3)||10||$8,199||$6,899|
|Concierge Level Veranda (A1)||10,11,12||$7,049||$5,749|
|Concierge Level Veranda (A2)||9,10||$6,999||$5,699|
|Concierge Level Veranda (A3)||9||$6,949||$5,649|
|Concierge Level Veranda (A4)||9||$6,899||$5,599|
|Veranda Stateroom (B1)||8||$6,749||$5,449|
|Veranda Stateroom (B2)||7,8||$6,699||$5,399|
|Veranda Stateroom (B3)||7||$6,649||$5,349|
|Veranda Stateroom (B4)||7||$6,599||$5,299|
|Deluxe Ocean View (C)||7||$5,799||$4,499|
|Inside Stateroom (F)||9,10||$5,099||$3,799|
|Inside Stateroom (G)||8||$4,899||$3,599|
**From select gateways. Upgrades to premium economy and business class available. Call for details.
*Prices subject to change & availability. Prices above are per person based on double occupancy, call for single occupancy rates. Prices include OLife as well as $200 per stateroom onboard credit.
Deposit: The deposit is $750 per person and is fully refundable until March 2, 2023. Please see your booking confirmation for complete details.
Final payment due: 3/23/2023
- OLife - OLife is a program designed by Oceania that allows you to pick which inclusions matter most to you. With OLife you have a choice of 3 options; 1) 3 shore excursions (some limitations) 2) House Beverage Package which includes beer & wine with lunch and dinner or 3) $300 per person onboard credit. This is in addition to the $200 onboard credit. You can use this for pretty much any purchase onboard except the casino. It's a good option if you decide to book their unlimited shore excursion package (if available). It can be confusing and we may not know what the best option for you is until the shore excursions are available to book. Rest assured we will help you maximize the benefit.
- Prepaid Gratuities are included. A value of up to $230 per person
- Meals – All meals are included on the ship. Specialty restaurants are included. You will be able to book 1 reservation in each of the restaurants prior to sailing and if available you can add more reservations once onboard
- Oceania includes all soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee. Their specialty coffees are also included so be sure to check out the Barista Bar on Deck 14
- More detailed information on Oceania's Culinary offerings can be found here
- Complimentary room service is available 24 hours a day from an extensive room service menu.
- Wifi – Included throughout the ship. In addition, each stateroom is give one internet account. Additional accounts are available for a fee but we have never needed one even when working while traveling.
- Entertainment – Oceania features a unique lineup of onboard shows and entertainers to ensure that your interests are constantly piqued.
- With all this great food you might need to spend some time in their fully equipped fitness center. From Pilates and yoga to full-body strength training, you are certain to find a complimentary fitness class to suit your preferences.
- Terry bathrobes & slippers in all staterooms
- Interactive television system with on-demand movies, weather and more
- Complimentary soft drinks replenished daily in your refrigerated mini-bar
- Complimentary still & sparkling Vero Water